Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Resurrection Eggs...





One of the sweetest craft projects any of my kids has ever made came home with my daughter in first grade. They made a set of Resurrection Eggs. I sent in an empty cardboard egg carton and a dozen plastic eggs. What came home was a treasure.

If you don't have your own set of Resurrection Eggs, consider making one. I know you can buy them in any Christian (or even many secular) bookstore, but there's something special about making them yourself.

Here are three neat websites with instructions for making Resurrection Eggs:








Have a blessed Easter season!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about these! My mom made a set of these when we were little! I'll have to make some for my little guy! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete